- 375g good quality dark chocolate
- 375g butter, cut into pieces
- 500g caster sugar
- 6 medium eggs
- 225g plain flour
- 140g good quality dark chocolate
- 50g butter, cut into pieces
- icing sugar for dusting
Afternoon tea , Dessert , Treat , Snack , Buffet , Dinner , Lunch
Author: Saffron Dent
A Gooey And Delicious Treat, These Brownies Are So Easy To Make. Try The Rich Chocolate Topping For An Even More Decadent Bake
Yield: Makes 24
Number Of Ingredients: 8Steps:
- Butter and line a 30cm x 21cm tin. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Break up the chocolate with the butter and melt in the microwave on medium for about 5 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Beat the sugar and eggs in a bowl. Stir in the melted chocolate, add the flour and beat well. Pour into the tin and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the top looks papery and feels slightly wobbly. Leave to cool in the tin.
- If you're making the topping, break up the chocolate with the butter and melt in the microwave on medium for about 1 minute. Stir until smooth then spread over the cake. Dust with icing sugar and cut into squares.
Calories 383 calories, Fat 24 grams fat, SaturatedFat 14 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 40 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 30 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.39 milligram of sodium
- 3 dried ancho or guajillo chiles
- 1 to 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 pounds beef tri-tip roast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cups beef stock
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each ) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, drained
- 3 tablespoons masa harina
- Optional: American cheese slices, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, diced red onion and corn chips
The Best Ever Chili
Dinner , Lunch
Author: Taste Of Home
My Dad And My Father-in-law Are The Gurus In Our Chili-loving Clan. But After My Honeymoon To New Mexico, Inspired By The Fresh And Fragrant Chile Peppers At The Santa Fe Farmers Market, I Felt It Was Time To Introduce Them To My Spicy, Meaty Version With A Touch Of Masa Harina. -sarah Farmer, Taste Of Home Culinary Director
Yield: 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients: 23Steps:
- Combine chiles and enough boiling water to cover; let stand until softened, about 15 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup of the soaking liquid. Discard stems and seeds. Process chiles, tomato paste, garlic and reserved liquid until smooth. , In a small skillet, toast chili powder, paprika and cumin over medium heat until aromatic, 3-4 minutes; remove and set aside. In a Dutch oven, cook and stir ground beef and steak seasoning over medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink, about 5 minutes; remove and drain. , Sprinkle steak cubes with 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper. In same Dutch oven, brown beef in batches in 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat; remove and set aside. Saute onion and poblano pepper in the remaining 1 tablespoon oil until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in toasted spices, oregano and pepper flakes. Add the cooked meats along with stock, beer, tomatoes, beans, remaining salt and pepper, and chile paste mixture. Cook over medium heat 20 minutes; reduce heat to low. Stir in masa and simmer 30-45 minutes longer. Serve with desired toppings. Freeze option: Freeze cooled chili in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a saucepan, stirring occasionally; add a little broth or water if necessary.
Calories 473 calories, Fat 20g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 103mg cholesterol, Sodium 1554mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 7g fiber), Protein 41g protein.
- 2 large hoagie rolls or 2 large sub rolls
- 1/2 lb deli roast beef (very rare, sliced wafer thin, or you can use a frozen Rib-Eye roast shaved on an electric slicer, wh)
- 1 white onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 green bell pepper (thinly sliced) (optional)
- 2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 1/2 lb provolone cheese (thinly sliced)
- extra virgin olive oil (for grilling)
- salt and pepper
- marinara sauce (optional topping) or ketchup (optional topping)
Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich (((authentic)))
Author: Alan Leonetti
I Was Born And Raised In Philadelphia And This Was My Favorite Lunch At The Luncheonettes (sandwich Shops). Places Throughout The Rest Of The Country That Claim To Make Philly Cheese Steaks Just Do Not Get Them To Taste The Same, And One Of The Reasons Is That They Do Not Use Extra-virgin Olive Oil. Anyone Who Says That Pat's And Gino's In South Philly Uses Cheez Wiz, Is Talking About The Way They Make It Now. The Old Authentic Way Uses Provolone Cheese. Also, Using Deli Roast Beef Is The Same As Using Top Round Sliced Wafer Thin Or Frozen Rib-eye Roast Shaved On An Electric Slicer. I Was Born In 1942 And This Is The Way They Were Made Way Back Then. We Are Talking About Authentic, Not The Way They Are Made Now. If You Make Any Changes With The Ingredients Or The Directions, It Will Not Be The Same. Make It Exactly As Written Here.
Yield: 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 9Steps:
- Heat a griddle or a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- When hot, cover bottom with olive oil.
- Add the onions and bell pepper and cook, stirring, until carmelized, which will take about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the garlic, salt and pepper, and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Then, push the mixture off to one side of the griddle.
- Add the meat to the hot part of the griddle.
- Cook, continuously flipping the meat over and slightly chopping the meat into slightly smaller pieces with 2 spatulas, until the meat is not pink, which should take about 2 minutes.
- Mix the meat and the carmelized onions and bell pepper together.
- Divide into 2 portions, and top both portions with the cheese to melt.
- If using Italian or French bread, cut the bread in half, crosswise, and slice lengthwise to open for the 2 sandwiches.
- Hollow out some of the soft white bread part from inside and place face down on top of the meat and cheese.
- When the cheese is melted, and with 1 or 2 spatulas, flip the sandwiches over and add topping, such as marinara sauce or ketchup, if desired, and serve immediately.
Calories 965.3, Fat 39.5, SaturatedFat 22, Cholesterol 133.1, Sodium 3143.6, Carbohydrate 86.4, Fiber 5, Sugar 4.2, Protein 63.5
- 2 medium onions, halved and sliced
- 2 medium sweet red or green peppers, halved and sliced
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1-1/2 pounds), cut into thin strips
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium beef broth
- 6 hoagie buns, split
- 12 slices provolone cheese, halved
- Pickled hot cherry peppers, optional
Easy Philly Cheesesteaks
Author: Taste Of Home
Since We Live In A Rural Area Where There Aren't Any Restaurants To Speak Of, I Thought It Would Be Fun To Make This Classic Sandwich At Home. For An Extra Flavor Boost, Add A Splash Of Steak Sauce. -lenette Bennett, Como, Colorado
Yield: 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients: 8Steps:
- Place onions and red peppers in a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker. Add beef, soup mix and broth. Cook, covered, on low 6-8 hours or until meat is tender., Arrange buns on a baking sheet, cut side up. Using tongs, place meat mixture on bun bottoms; top with cheese., Broil 2-3 in. from heat 30-60 seconds or until cheese is melted and bun tops are toasted. If desired, serve with cherry peppers.
Calories 539 calories, Fat 21g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 77mg cholesterol, Sodium 1256mg sodium, Carbohydrate 45g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 44g protein.
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms, optional
- 1 small green pepper, sliced, optional
- 1 small sweet red pepper, sliced, optional
- 6 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1-1/2 pounds beef ribeye steaks, thinly sliced
- 4 crusty Italian rolls, split
- Process cheese sauce
- Ketchup, optional
Pat's King Of Steaks Philly Cheesesteak
Author: Taste Of Home
This Ultimate Philly Cheesesteak Recipe Is A Best-seller At Pat's King Of Steaks Restaurant. Patrons Praise Its Thinly Cut Beef And Crusty Italian Rolls. -frank Olivieri, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Yield: 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients: 9Steps:
- In a large skillet, saute the onion and, if desired, mushrooms and peppers in 3 tablespoons oil until tender. Remove and keep warm. In the same pan, saute beef in remaining oil in batches for 45-60 seconds or until meat reaches desired doneness., On each roll bottom, layer the beef, onion mixture, cheese and, if desired, ketchup. Replace tops.
Calories 714 calories, Fat 49g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 101mg cholesterol, Sodium 299mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 36g protein.
- 1 lb good quality cut steak, cut into thin 2 inch strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning (finely grind with your fingers)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion, sliced thin (1/4"inch)
- 1 -2 green bell pepper, julienned
- 3/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 ounces swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
Philly Cheese Steaks
Make And Share This Philly Cheese Steaks Recipe From Food.com.
Yield: 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 14Steps:
- Place the sliced beef in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and italian seasoning.
- Sprinkle over beef and stir to combine.
- Heat half the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute beef to desired doneness, and remove from pan, keep warm.
- Meanwhile heat remaining oil in skillet, and saute the onion, green peppers and mushrooms until tender, with green peppers still somewhat crisp.
- Add steak to veggies and keep warm.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Butter hoagie buns and lay a slice of cheese, (torn in half) over the bottom of each bun.
- Divide steak and veggies over buns, add another slice of divided cheese.
- Lay on foil lined cookie sheet (keep top bun to the side so that it broils also) Broil just until cheese melts, remove from broiler, cover with top half of bun.
- 300g steaks
- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion , sliced
- 1 red pepper , sliced
- 1 green pepper , sliced
- 2tbsp white wine vinegar
- 8 cheese slices
- 50g grated mozzarella
- 4 soft white sub rolls
- American mustard and ketchup, to serve
Treat , Snack , Dinner , Lunch , Supper
Author: Esther Clark
Pile Steak, Onion, Peppers, Cheese, Ketchup And Mustard Into Rolls To Make These American-style Philly Cheesesteaks. Just The Food For A Movie Night In
Number Of Ingredients: 10Steps:
- Trim away and discard the long piece of fat running down the side of the steaks. Cut each steak in half and put on a baking tray, then transfer to the freezer and freeze for 40 mins.
- Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan or casserole dish set over a medium heat. Add the onion and peppers along with a good pinch of salt and fry for 20 mins, or until the onions are golden and sticky. Add the vinegar and cook for a further 5 mins. Season to taste.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the steak as thinly as possible and pile the slices into four portions. Heat a skillet over a high heat until almost smoking. Put one portion of the steak slices in the pan in a pile that's roughly the length of your rolls. Fry for 3 mins over a high heat until some of the steak is cooked through, with pink bits remaining. Pile a quarter of the onion mixture on top, as well as a quarter each of the cheese slices and the mozzarella. Continue to cook undisturbed over a medium heat for 5-10 mins until the meat is brown and crisp around the edge and the cheeses have melted. Split one of the rolls open and carefully scoop the meat and cheese mixture into it. Repeat with the remaining meat, onions, cheese and rolls.
Calories 475 calories, Fat 25 grams fat, SaturatedFat 11 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 29 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 8 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 31 grams protein, Sodium 1.7 milligram of sodium
- prime rib roast (at least 4 ribs)
- salt and pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 teaspoon hot horseradish
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
Prime Rib Roast
Food & Cooking , Dinner , Lunch , Ingredients , Meat & Poultry , roasts , Beef Recipes , easy , Roast Beef , Brunch
Author: Miss Annie
Make And Share This Prime Rib Roast Recipe From Food.com.
Yield: 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 9Steps:
- On the roast, rub the garlic, then the salt and pepper and place it, fat side up, in an uncovered pan.
- Sear in a very hot oven (450-475 degrees) for 30 minutes, reduce heat to 300 degrees, and cook as follows: Rare- 18-20 minutes per pound, Medium- 25 minutes per pound, Well done- 30 minutes per pound.
- May be served with Horseradish sauce.
Calories 114, Fat 11.4, SaturatedFat 6.6, Cholesterol 29.9, Sodium 89, Carbohydrate 2.3, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 2.1, Protein 1.3
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 4-ounce skinless, boneless sole or other thin fish fillets, patted dry
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground white or black pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons clarified butter
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, for serving
Dinner , Lunch , Main course , Supper , seafood
Author: Melissa Clark
The Dish That Made Julia Child Fall In Love With French Cuisine, Sole Meunière Highlights The Simple Flavors Of Fresh Fish, Butter, Lemon And Parsley. Fish Is The Center Of The Dish, So Using A Quality Fillet Is Important: A True English Dover Sole Is Preferred. Clarified Butter, Which Takes A Few Extra Minutes To Prepare, Can Take On Heat Without Browning, Making It Ideal For Pan-frying Fish. A Classic Sole Meunière Is Made With A Bone-in Fillet, But Boneless Sole Is Faster And Easier. You'll Find A Recipe For Clarified Butter Here. This Recipe Is Part Of The New Essentials Of French Cooking, A Guide To Definitive Dishes Every Modern Cook Should Master. Buy The Book.
Yield: 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 8Steps:
- Heat oven to 200 degrees and place a large oven-safe plate or baking sheet inside.
- Place flour on a large, shallow plate. Season both sides of fish fillets with salt and pepper to taste. Dredge fish in flour, shaking off excess.
- In a 12-inch nonstick or enamel-lined skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons clarified butter until bubbling. Place half of the fish fillets in the pan and cook until just done, 2 to 3 minutes per side, then transfer to the plate or baking sheet in the oven to keep warm. Add 2 more tablespoons clarified butter to skillet and heat until bubbling, then cook remaining fillets. Wipe out the skillet.
- Arrange the fish on a warm serving platter. Top with parsley. In reserved skillet, heat remaining 4 tablespoons unsalted butter until bubbling and golden, 1 to 2 minutes, then pour evenly over fillets. Serve immediately, with lemon wedges on the side.
@context http, Calories 291, UnsaturatedFat 6 grams, Carbohydrate 8 grams, Fat 18 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 24 grams, SaturatedFat 11 grams, Sodium 335 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams, TransFat 0 grams
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 cups canned diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Best Ever Sloppy Joes
Make And Share This Best Ever Sloppy Joes Recipe From Food.com.
Yield: 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 13Steps:
- In Dutch oven, cook beef, onion, celery, and green pepper until meat is done; drain.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- ;mix well.
- Simmer for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Lunch Recipes | Allrecipes
1 week ago allrecipes.com Show details
Bring on the classics, like a tuna salad or grilled cheese sandwich, or make a delicious soup or salad. Browse 1170+ lunch recipes and find a new favorite. Healthy Lunches. Bowl …
› Lunch Recipes
Browse 1170+ lunch recipes and find a new favorite. Bring on the classics, like a …
› Bowl Recipes Bowl Recipes | Allrecipes. Lunch Recipes. Lunch Recipes See All Lunch Recipes. …
› Spicy Grilled Cheese Sandwich Spicy Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe | Allrecipes
› Healthy School Lunch Lunch Recipes See All Lunch Recipes. 17 Cold Lunch Ideas For Kids. 17 Cold …
40 Easy Lunches You'll Actually Look Forward To - Taste …
1 week ago tasteofhome.com Show details
Jul 31, 2022 · Indian Spiced Chickpea Wraps. Raita, an Indian condiment made with yogurt, elevates this vegetarian dish to a satisfying gourmet wrap. If you're in the mood to experiment, …
Lunch | A Collection of the Best Healthy Lunch Recipes - Skinnytaste
2 weeks ago skinnytaste.com Show details
Jun 20, 2022 · All the healthiest lunch recipes I’ve posted over the years. Of course, you can make them for dinner too. But these are the recipes I usually enjoy in the middle of the day. …
Top 50 easy lunch ideas | BBC Good Food
1 week ago bbcgoodfood.com Show details
Try one of our fresh salad ideas, like leafy green salads, quinoa salad and vegetarian salad. Or, try one of our quick soup recipes, or plan ahead with our slow cooker soups. Our pasta …
Please leave your comments here:
1. Ftmzye rjkbuv
colchicine generic herbal ed pills oral plavix
2. Miwpib zbiaqc
avapro 300mg usa avapro 300mg cost cheap famotidine 40mg
3. Vjzxkv hfdosc
order desloratadine generic order generic desloratadine 5mg buy asacol 800mg online cheap
4. Kgnvgy azxhxd
atorvastatin 20mg cheap atenolol 50mg uk pregabalin pill
5. Pqvuch pnfzcb
buy generic zanaflex tadalafil pills cheapest cialis online
6. Daosgw copgpa
ezetimibe 10mg price tetracycline pill brand ozobax
7. doxycycline causes long qt
doxycycline in dogs For an accurate diagnosis of your pet s condition, please make an appointment with your vet.
8. Zohrgw djulsa
fexofenadine us fexofenadine 120mg over the counter buy paracetamol 500mg sale
9. Mxdcqe bfttyh
cost zovirax avlosulfon pills order perindopril pills
10. does tamoxifen cause high cholesterol
11. Drjski hlahvw
ventolin buy online purchase ventolin for sale order aristocort 4mg without prescription
12. Orrzrf hrsaed
zithromax 500mg over the counter lasix ca prednisolone online buy
13. Wdojge counta
cialis 20mg tablet buy amoxil generic prednisone over the counter
14. buy generic cialis pills
Tadalafil is better for men who may have heart issues, who do not take prescription medications that interfere with the drug, and who want to have spontaneous sex, while sildenafil is better suited for men who do not have problems, take prescription drugs that could interfere with the medication, and prefer to use the drug as needed buying cialis online reviews How long does it take for Cialis to peak
15. Hupktd zygghg
order diamox 250mg sale order symmetrel pills order montelukast sale
16. cialis lasts
where to buy cialis cheap Per mantenere l efficacia delle pillole per l erezione, ГЁ necessario mantenere una temperatura di 25 gradi
17. Xyptdc lbtiuz
buy imuran without prescription purchase nifedipine without prescription purchase pyridium online cheap
18. Znggsq voflhj
buy molnunat 200 mg sale omnicef us order generic prevacid 30mg
19. aetna insurance cialis
priligy generico They have a terrific selection of cosmetics and fragrances as well as a full pharmacy
20. Hwdgui fqntca
azathioprine 25mg uk sildenafil 100 mg order telmisartan 80mg pill
21. Ecisnu qgkpgh
buy a custom essay buying a term paper buy tadalafil 5mg generic
22. magasin sp cialis lingerie
where to buy cialis online forum The absence of arousal, taking Cialis with food You can take Cialis with or without food
23. Dtfdjx dlsqpu
online casino games custom written papers term papers for sale
24. Yileii uzmrmq
sildenafil citrate 50 mg tadalafil 20mg canada best cialis sites online
25. Weqlef izhjvt
cost tizanidine buy metoclopramide sale order metoclopramide 20mg online cheap
26. Ahhvec xkksyy
xenical 120mg tablet xenical price order baclofen 10mg
27. Uszfsu ayaomz
empire casino online order generic clomid buy cytotec without prescription
28. Ntmvog bjeqwt
indomethacin cost order suprax without prescription trimox for sale
29. Tibnvv mjozgd
tadalafil 10mg pill purchase tadalafil pill voltaren 100mg without prescription
30. Isswrf ayjecv
tadalis online order order tadalafil 20mg without prescription voltaren 50mg uk
31. Xggcof wipsxq
ivermectin price minipress order order retin cream sale
32. Vfqggq lnyyrw
buy viagra 50mg pill female viagra order cialis 10mg generic
33. Mqzwym qngaim
purchase cefuroxime pills order cialis 5mg sale buy tadalafil sale
34. Kkqapq fhfplw
cleocin 300mg generic purchase rhinocort online budesonide nasal spray
35. Ydjnll zduqsd
metronidazole pills buy fildena online metformin generic
36. Blkfkm ewyphh
zithromax drug azithromycin generic metformin for sale
37. Akggzn hdphml
cialis online canada generic cialis 5mg sildenafil 50mg usa
38. Booxme fhqpva
diflucan 100mg tablet order ampicillin 250mg sale order viagra 100mg generic
39. Zjwyzm hnnswv
order ondansetron generic order zofran 8mg generic propecia 1mg tablet
40. Nyzdtm fkfxyd
buy ranitidine ranitidine price purchase tamsulosin online cheap
41. Opwqax ocswmv
order cialis 5mg generic buy levaquin 500mg for sale buy avodart without prescription
42. Mxxpwx jomydo
nexium 20mg for sale buy tadalafil online cheap buy cialis 10mg online
43. Usyjtg axrhwe
sildalis pills sildenafil 100mg price cozaar ca
44. Dcsqbw iloewo
order accutane isotretinoin 10mg brand purchase sildenafil without prescription
45. Ulpruc dpkvmb
buy viagra 150mg sale real viagra deltasone 40mg canada
46. Tamgbu bjvyfd
oral methotrexate 5mg buy metoclopramide sale buy metoclopramide 20mg pill
47. Dcmegy ayfoza
order cyclobenzaprine pill toradol 10mg drug order clopidogrel 150mg pills
48. Lxmbgw rzgzea
order zetia 10mg pills motilium tablet motilium buy online
49. Kwvogb cwaeeh
sildenafil 50 mg cialis 10mg generic buy cialis 20mg online
50. Cvjxlb tlefja
order prilosec 10mg order metoprolol 50mg sale buy methylprednisolone pills
51. Uogzgz npjwth
baricitinib 4mg over the counter - purchase metformin generic order lisinopril for sale
52. Xfwuap nqgdnq
plaquenil 200mg for sale - order cialis 5mg generic order cenforce 100mg pill
53. Rihpqz miuefe
neurontin for sale - buy furosemide 40mg generic buy oral ivermectin
54. Eogzjf icanyt
order generic deltasone 5mg - order deltasone 40mg online cheap order generic prednisolone 5mg
55. Xgwego grlaxr
pills for erection - sildenafil 50mg kaufen sildenafil 50mg kaufen fГјr mГ¤nner
56. Gtgips zehiuw
buy sildenafil 50mg generic - ceftin medication order viagra for sale
57. Kpnrua yhwgza
buy metronidazole without prescription - clavulanate brand cephalexin 250mg for sale
58. Lvhcxl gxkfcl
purchase finasteride pills - cost ampicillin cheap cipro 1000mg
59. Klpysx zubsit
buy zofran pills - order zofran pill buy valacyclovir 500mg pill
60. Miuwad fapcug
buy sumatriptan - imitrex order cheap imitrex