- 1 pound ground beef (preferably 80% lean)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper, divided
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Optional: Mayonnaise, sliced American cheese, sliced tomato, dill pickle slices, lettuce, ketchup and yellow mustard
Author: Taste Of Home
Now Is Not The Time To Cut Calories Or Skimp On Salt. Go For Ground Chuck That Is At Least 80/20. If You Can Find A Blend With Ground Brisket Or Short Rib, All The Better. The Best Burger Comes With Being Liberal With Kosher Salt-it Is Beef's Best Friend. -james Schend, Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Yield: 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients: 6Steps:
- Place a 9-in. cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Meanwhile, gently shape beef into 4 balls, shaping just enough to keep together (do not compact). , Increase burner temperature to medium-high; add oil. Working in batches, add beef. With a heavy metal spatula, flatten to 1/4- to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle each with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook until edges start to brown, about 1-1/2 minutes. Turn burgers and sprinkle with additional 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook until well browned and a thermometer reads at least 160°, 1 minute. Repeat with remaining beef., Serve burgers on buns with toppings as desired.
Calories 339 calories, Fat 16g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 70mg cholesterol, Sodium 760mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 24g protein.
- 24 ounces ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Spice Mix, optional, recipe follows
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 slices cheese, such as Cheddar, American, Saga blue cheese, and Swiss, optional
- 4 soft hamburger-style buns, split
- 4 slices beefsteak tomatoes, optional
- Assorted lettuces and greens, such as iceberg, romaine, or watercress
- Assorted mustards, such as whole-grained, Dijon, or French's, optional
- Mayonnaise, optional
- Ketchup, optional
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Hot Sauce, to taste
main-dish , Meat
Author: Food Network Kitchen
Yield: 4 hamburgers
Number Of Ingredients: 16Steps:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Place a roasting rack on a foil-lined baking sheet in the oven.
- Using your hands, break the meat into small pieces and combine evenly but loosely on a parchment or waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Spread the meat out and season it generously with salt and pepper. If desired, add the spice mix at this time.
- Divide the meat into 4 portions (about 6 ounces each). Using your hands, form each portion into a ball-shape by gently tossing it from 1 hand to the other. (Don't over work or press too firmly on the meat.) Gently form each portion into a patty about 3 1/2 inches wide and 1-inch-thick.
- Preheat a large cast iron skillet over medium-low heat for 5 minutes. Raise the heat to high and add the oil. Add the patties and cook, turning once, until well-browned, about 2 minutes each side.
- Using a spatula, transfer the hamburgers to the roasting rack in the oven and continue cooking to desired doneness, 8 to 9 minutes for medium-rare, 10 to 11 minutes for medium, and 13 to 15 minutes for well-done. If you are using the cheese, top the hamburgers during their last couple of minutes of cooking to melt.
- Transfer the hamburgers to a plate, let rest for a couple minutes before serving. Meanwhile, toast the hamburger buns. Assemble the hamburgers with the condiments and toppings of your choice. Serve.
- When cooking on a countertop grill, turn on grill, then place burgers on the heated grill.
- Timing for a countertop grill:
- For Medium-Rare: Cook for 3 minutes covered and then unplug the machine and continue to cook covered for 2 to 3 more minutes.
- For Medium: Cook for 4 minutes covered and then unplug the machine and continue to cook covered for 4 more minutes.
- For Well: Cook for 5 minutes covered and then unplug the machine and continue to cook covered for 5 more minutes.
- Combine all ingredients.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Juiciest Hamburgers Ever
Main Dish Recipes , Burger Recipes , 100+ Hamburger Recipes
No More Dry, Lackluster Burgers. These Are Juicy, And Spices Can Be Easily Added Or Changed To Suit Anyone's Taste. Baste Frequently With Your Favorite Barbeque Sauce. If You Find The Meat Mixture Too Mushy, Just Add More Bread Crumbs Until It Forms Patties That Hold Their Shape.
Number Of Ingredients: 7Steps:
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Calories 288.1 calories, Carbohydrate 9.1 g, Cholesterol 95.5 mg, Fat 17.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 21.5 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 196.3 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 slices cooked bacon, drained
- 2 slices monterey jack cheese
- 2 hamburger buns
Jalapeno Bacon Cheeseburgers
Make And Share This Jalapeno Bacon Cheeseburgers Recipe From Food.com.
Yield: 2 burgers, 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 9Steps:
- In a bowl, combine ground beef and seasonings well, but don't overwork the meat! Form 2 patties out of the mixture.
- Grill burgers to your liking.
- Just before you take the burgers off the grill, top each burger with the jalapeno slices, a cheese slice, and finally 3 bacon slices. Once cheese starts to melt, remove from grill. (The cheese acts as a glue keeping everything together!).
- Put burgers on buns and enjoy! ***We like to top our burgers with sliced red onions and a big dollop of guacamole!
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1/4 c minced onion
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 c panko or dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- salt & pepper to taste
- MUSHROOMS & ONIONS
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 8 - 12 oz sliced portobella mushrooms
- 1 large sweet onion, rough chopped
- 1 Tbsp red wine or bourbon
- 1/4 c each - butter & flour
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 c beef broth
- 4 tsp better than buillion beef paste
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp kitchen bouquet - optional
~ Tasty Chopped Sirloin - Mushroom Onion Gravy ~
Author: Cassie *
Sometimes The Family Wants A Burger, But Without The Bun And Toppings. So, I Created This Hearty - Flavorful Chopped Sirloin Steak. Had To Have Onions And Mushrooms, Then A Flavorful Beef Gravy To Bring It All Together. Served With Mashed Potatoes And A Veggie And You Have One Awesome Meal, In No Time At All. Enjoy! My Family...
Number Of Ingredients: 20Steps:
- 1. In a bowl, mix beef ingredients. Make into 4 patties. Salt & pepper. In a large skillet, over medium heat - add oil. Once hot, add the beef patties. Fry on one side about 5 minutes, then turn and brown the other side, About 5 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside. Remove any excess fat from skillet - melt butter and add onions and mushrooms - salt & pepper - cook and stir until onions are tender and mushrooms have lost most of their moisture. Add the wine and stir until evaporates. Remove from skillet. In a bowl, mix the beef broth with the bouillon and kitchen bouquet. Warm in microwave for a minute or so. Set aside. In the same skillet, add the 1/4 cup butter and as it melts, scrape any tid bits that might be sticking to the pan from the mushrooms and onions. Add the flour, pepper and onion powder, stir and cook for 1 minute. Slowly whisk in the broth. Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer and cook 1 minute. To the gravy add the mushrooms and onions and any juices that may have accumulated. Top with the steaks and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes or until steaks are completely cooked. Serve each steak, topped with onions, mushrooms and gravy. These go well with mashed potatoes.
- 2. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 limes, 1 juiced (about 2 tablespoons), 1 cut into wedges
- 1 1/4 packed cups flat-leaf parsley, leaves and tender stems, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup grated Cheddar, plus 1/4 cup cubed, plus 8 slices for topping
- 1 small shallot, minced (about 1/4 cup)
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1 pound ground chicken, preferably dark meat
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil, such as canola oil, or ghee
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large head butter or Boston lettuce, leaves torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, diced
- 4 brioche or burger buns, lightly toasted
Smashed Chicken Burgers With Cheddar And Parsley
Dinner , Main course , weekday , sandwiches , burgers
Author: Yasmin Fahr
These Fresh, Flavorful Chicken Burgers Have A Crunchy Exterior, A Tender Interior And A Healthy Slathering Of Limey Dijon Mayonnaise. They're Paired With Salad That's Prepared Using Leftover Burger Ingredients, And A Little Avocado And Lettuce. Serve The Burgers Between Lightly Toasted Buns, As The Recipe Suggests, Or Skip The Bread And Enjoy Them Without For A Lighter Dinner.
Yield: 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 16Steps:
- In a small serving bowl, combine the mayonnaise with 1 tablespoon mustard. Season to taste with salt and the juice of 1 lime wedge.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly combine 1 cup parsley with the grated cheese, shallot, garlic, cumin and red-pepper flakes. Stir in 1 tablespoon of the Dijon mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add the chicken and gently combine. Form into 4 large, round balls.
- Heat a 12-inch cast-iron or heavy skillet over medium-high until very hot, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Add the neutral oil or ghee, then add the chicken meatballs, spacing them out in the pan. Use a metal spatula or the back of a wooden spoon to press them until they form 1/2-inch thick patties. Cook without moving for 3 to 4 minutes, until a deep golden crust has formed on the bottom and they easily release from the pan. Flip the patties using a sturdy spatula and cook until cooked through with a nice crust on both sides, about 3 minutes more. If the patties need more time, you can cover the pan and cook for 1 to 2 more minutes, adjusting the heat as needed to avoid scorching. A minute or two before they're done, set 2 slices of Cheddar cheese on top of each patty to melt.
- While the burgers are cooking, in the bottom of a serving bowl, mix the 2 tablespoons lime juice with the remaining 1 teaspoon mustard; whisk in the olive oil until smooth and season with salt and pepper. Add the torn lettuce leaves, avocado, remaining parsley and cubed Cheddar, and toss to coat with the dressing.
- Place the burgers on the buns, slather with Dijon mayonnaise, and top with a little of the greens and avocado from the salad. Serve with the salad, plus the lime wedges and any remaining Dijon mayonnaise on the side.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 12 dill pickle chips, plus 1 teaspoon brine
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef (80 percent lean)
- Unsalted butter, softened, for brushing
- 4 bakery hamburger buns, split
- 4 slices American cheese
- Ketchup, for serving
- 8 thin slices tomato
- 4 thin slices red onion
- 4 lettuce leaves
Author: Food Network Kitchen
Yield: 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 15Steps:
- Heat a griddle or large cast-iron skillet over medium heat for at least 10 minutes. Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and pickle brine in a small bowl. Combine the onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a separate small bowl. Set aside.
- Loosely form the beef into 4 balls; set aside. Working in batches, lightly brush the griddle with butter and toast the buns cut-side down until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Brush the griddle with more butter and add 1 ball of beef. Press firmly with 2 large crisscrossed metal spatulas for exactly 10 seconds, then gently remove the spatulas. Sprinkle the patties with some of the seasoning mixture and continue cooking, undisturbed, until well browned, 1 1/2to 2 minutes. (Start cooking another burger at this point.) Flip the patty, sprinkle with more of the seasoning mixture and top with 1 cheese slice. Continue cooking until the cheese is melted around the edges and the bottom of the burger is browned, about 1 more minute. Repeat with the remaining beef.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture on the bun tops and add some ketchup. Serve the patties on the buns with the pickles, tomato, red onion and lettuce.
- 2 lbs ground beef (I use venison)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup onion, minced fine
- 9 -10 slices bacon
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 hamburger buns
Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burgers
The Original Recipe Is From The Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board But Has Been Altered Some. Other Stuffing Suggestions Are Salsa And Pepper Jack, Blue Cheese And Sauteed Red Onion, Mushroom And Swiss (yum!), Feta And Olives, Or Smoked Provolone And Roasted Red Peppers.
Yield: 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 8Steps:
- Fry bacon until crisp; crumble.
- Combine beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion and shape into 12 large, thin patties.
- Top six patties with 1 tablespoon bacon and 1 tablespoon cheese (this is approximate-use what looks right).
- Place remaining 6 patties on top of cheese/bacon topped patties and press edges to seal.
- Grill or broil for 3-4 minutes per side until done. We like ours well done.
- The last 2 minutes of cooking top patties with remaining bacon and cheese.
- Serve on buns.
- 3 pounds ground beef
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ pound bacon, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 hamburger buns, split
Easy Bacon, Onion And Cheese Stuffed Burgers
Meat and Poultry Recipes , Pork
Wonderful Stuffed Burger That Can Be Easily Changed To Suit Different Tastes. My Kids Who Normally Don't Have Onions On Their Burgers Really Enjoyed These. We Served With French Fries And Root Beer Floats!
Number Of Ingredients: 9Steps:
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the ground beef, salt, black pepper, barbeque sauce and garlic powder using your hands. Taking a small handful at a time (approximately 1/4 pound), shape into 12 patties. Lay patties out on a cookie sheet and cover with plastic wrap; place patties in the refrigerator.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown, about 5 minutes. Remove bacon from skillet with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Turn the heat down to medium and pan fry the onions in the remaining bacon drippings until soft and translucent and just beginning to brown. Mix together onions and bacon in a small bowl.
- Prepare a grill or large skillet for medium heat.
- As the grill heats, pull beef patties out of the refrigerator; top 6 of the patties with 1- 1/2 tablespoons of the bacon and onion mixture each, and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Top each with one of the remaining patties and press the edges together to seal.
- Grill or pan fry the stuffed and sealed patties until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve on hamburger buns with condiments of your choice.
Calories 669.2 calories, Carbohydrate 26.8 g, Cholesterol 166.3 mg, Fat 38.7 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 50 g, SaturatedFat 15.7 g, Sodium 929.4 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 KRAFT Singles
- 4 hamburger buns
Stuffed Burgers With Bacon, Double Cheese & Onion
Author: My Food And Family
As If Cheeseburgers Aren't Awesome Enough, These Stuffed Burgers Up The Ante With A Gooey Center Of Bacon, Onion And Melted Cheese-double Cheese, That Is.
Yield: 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 6Steps:
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Cook bacon in small skillet until crisp. Meanwhile, cut 4 thin slices from center of onion; finely chop remaining onion.
- Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 1 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels. Add chopped onions to reserved drippings; cook on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Crumble bacon; mix with cooked onions and cheese. Shape meat into 8 thin patties. Top 4 patties with bacon mixture; cover with remaining patties. Pinch edges together to seal.
- Grill 6 to 7 min. on each side or until done (160ºF); top with Singles. Fill buns with burgers and sliced onions.
Calories 540, Fat 32 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, TransFat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 120 mg, Sodium 790 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 35 g
Burger Recipes | Allrecipes
1 week ago allrecipes.com Show details
Homemade Black Bean Veggie Burgers. 3731. Zucchini Patties. 2584. These cheesy zucchini patties are an excellent way to use up that abundance of zucchini from the garden. Serve with a bit of tomato sauce or sour cream dabbed on top. The …
› Lamb Burgers
I use basil and oregano in mine, but feel free to use your favorite herbs and …
› Hamburgers Hamburgers | Allrecipes. 20 Classic Cake Recipes Straight From Grandma's …
› Chicken Burgers The tastiest chicken burgers you will ever have! These pineapple-teriyaki chicken …
› Cheeseburgers Cheeseburger Recipes | Allrecipes. 20 Classic Cake Recipes Straight From …
50 Burger Recipes : Recipes and Cooking - Food Network
1 week ago foodnetwork.com Show details
Classic Lightly mix 6 ounces ground beef chuck with a big pinch of kosher salt. Form into a … Cheese Make Classic Burger (No. 1). Top with 2 slices cheddar in the last minute of cooking … Blue Cheese Make Classic Burger (No. 1). Spread soft blue cheese on the inside of the bun … Bacon Cheese Put bacon strips on a parchment-lined baking sheet; put another pan on top. … Bacon, Egg and Cheese Make Classic Burger (No. 1). Melt 2 slices muenster on the bun in … Caramelized Onion Cook 2 sliced red onions in butter over low heat until caramelized, about … Sliders Make Classic Burger (No. 1) as 2-ounce patties; cook 3 minutes per side. Top with … Juicy Lucy Make Classic Burger (No. 1), but shape the meat into 2 flat patties. Lay 2 slices … 'Shroom Cook 1 pound sliced mushrooms in butter until golden, then add 1 chopped garlic … BLT Cook 2 bacon slices in simmering water, 15 minutes. Drain and cool, then chop and … See full list on foodnetwork.com
› Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
1. Classic Lightly mix 6 ounces ground beef chuck with a big pinch of kosher salt. Form into a …
2. Cheese Make Classic Burger (No. 1). Top with 2 slices cheddar in the last minute of cooking …
3. Blue Cheese Make Classic Burger (No. 1). Spread soft blue cheese on the inside of the bun …
4. Bacon Cheese Put bacon strips on a parchment-lined baking sheet; put another pan on top. …
5. Bacon, Egg and Cheese Make Classic Burger (No. 1). Melt 2 slices muenster on the bun in …
6. Caramelized Onion Cook 2 sliced red onions in butter over low heat until caramelized, about …
7. Sliders Make Classic Burger (No. 1) as 2-ounce patties; cook 3 minutes per side. Top with …
8. Juicy Lucy Make Classic Burger (No. 1), but shape the meat into 2 flat patties. Lay 2 slices …
9. 'Shroom Cook 1 pound sliced mushrooms in butter until golden, then add 1 chopped garlic …
10. BLT Cook 2 bacon slices in simmering water, 15 minutes. Drain and cool, then chop and …
60 Best Burger Recipes | Easy Burger Recipe Ideas
2 weeks ago foodnetwork.com Show details
May 26, 2022 · 60 Incredible Burger Recipes That Can’t Be Beat. Whether you choose all-beef cheeseburgers, turkey burgers piled high with fixings or meatless veggie patties — you can’t go wrong with burgers.
Best Burger Recipes : Food Network | Food Network
5 days ago foodnetwork.com Show details
May 01, 2022 · Best Burger Recipes : Food Network | Food Network
Unique Burger Recipes - Food.com
1 week ago food.com Show details
52 Amazing Burger Recipes. Grab your "Kiss-the-BBQ-Chef" apron. Here are all the meaty, cheesy, veggie and messy burgers you'll need to thrill at the grill this summer. recipe Cream Cheese-Stuffed Garlic Burgers "Delish burger! These are very simple to make and very tasty. But be careful on that first bite—the cream cheese gets hot."
The Best Burger Recipe | How to Make Hamburger
1 day ago thecookingfoodie.com Show details
Jun 23, 2022 · DIRECTIONS. Make the sauce: in a bowl whisk mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, smoked paprika and diced pickles if desired.Set aside. Toast burger buns: slice the bun in half, lay them on the pan, cut side down and toast until golden, remove from heat and set aside.; Make the burgers: divide the meat into four pieces, each piece about 125-150g. shape into a ball, …
The Classic Burger Recipe | MyRecipes
2 weeks ago myrecipes.com Show details
Cook burgers, turning once, until browned on both sides and no longer pink inside (cut to test), 7 to 8 minutes total. Remove from grill. Step 3. Lay buns, cut side down, on grill and cook until lightly toasted, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Step 4. Spread mayonnaise and ketchup on bun bottoms.
33 Best Burger Recipes - Easy Homemade Hamburger Ideas
2 weeks ago goodhousekeeping.com Show details
Apr 28, 2021 · Try peanut sauce on a burger (really!) with spicy cucumbers to add extra crunch: PEANUT SAUCE: In a bowl, whisk together 2 Tbsp smooth peanut butter, 1 Tbsp rice vinegar, 2 tsp low-sodium soy ...
20 Easy Burger Recipes to Make This Year | MyRecipes
1 week ago myrecipes.com Show details
May 26, 2020 · For a Korean burger: Top with kimchi, gochujang mayonnaise, and fresh cilantro leaves. For a Mexican burger: Top with avocado, pico de gallo, pepper Jack cheese, and chipotle mayonnaise. For a Southern-inspired burger: Top with fried green tomatoes, chow-chow, and pimiento cheese. 10 of 20. View All.
Classic Juicy Hamburger Recipe - Tastes Better from Scratch
1 week ago tastesbetterfromscratch.com Show details
Jun 24, 2020 · 1. Prep seasoning. Combine all spices in a bowl. Set aside. 2. Form patties. Divide ground chuck into 6 equal portions and gently form into ½ inch thick patties that are wider than the burger buns (as they will shrink). Use your thumb to press an indentation into the center of each patty. Cover and set aside.
The BEST Homemade Smash Burgers | The Recipe Critic
1 day ago therecipecritic.com Show details
Jun 19, 2022 · Toast the Buns: Butter both sides of the hamburger buns. Toast the inside of each bun on a griddle or skillet for about 20 seconds or under golden brown. Set aside. Preheat: Heat your griddle or cast iron skillet to 400° Farhenheit. Cook: Place two …
Classic American Burger with Quick Pickles | Omaha Steaks
1 week ago omahasteaks.com Show details
Jun 22, 2022 · Instructions. Heat small saucepan over medium high heat. Add vinegar, sugar, mustard seed, salt, garlic and red pepper flakes to the pan and cook until it begins to simmer and sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Toss the dill, bay leaf, and sliced cucumbers together in a heat-proof bowl.
Burger recipes | BBC Good Food
1 week ago bbcgoodfood.com Show details
49 Recipes. Discover our best burger recipes, with everything you'll ever need to put inside a bun, from juicy beef patties, to miso, chicken, turkey and veggie burgers. Browse our ultimate collection of burger recipes, then also check out our chicken burger recipes, beef burger recipes and vegetarian burger recipes.
Best Burger Recipes - CopyKat Recipes
4 days ago copykat.com Show details
Here you will find the best burger recipes including classic hamburgers, sliders, cheeseburgers, and more! There are easy recipes for ground beef, chicken, turkey, steak, and veggie burgers. Lots of copycat burger recipes from fast food to upscale restaurants. Simple recipes for homemade grilled, pan-fried, gourmet, smashed, and stuffed burgers.
The Best Burger from The Cooking Foodie - recipe on …
1 week ago niftyrecipe.com Show details
Toast burger buns: slice the bun in half, lay them on the pan, cut side down and toast until golden, remove from heat and set aside. 3. Make the burgers: divide the meat into four pieces, each piece about 125-150g. shape into a ball, then using a burger press shape a burger patty.
Smash Burgers Recipe: How to Make It - Taste of Home
1 week ago tasteofhome.com Show details
Meanwhile, gently shape beef into 4 balls, shaping just enough to keep together (do not compact). Increase burner temperature to medium-high; add oil. Working in batches, add beef. With a heavy metal spatula, flatten to 1/4- to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle each with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook until edges start to brown, about 1-1/2 minutes.
Awesome Sauce Burgers - Plain Chicken
1 day ago plainchicken.com Show details
Jun 23, 2022 · In a small bowl, whisk together honey mustard dressing, teriyaki sauce, and hot sauce. Set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, hamburger seasoning, and half of the sauce mixture. Use your hands or a wooden spoon to mix thoroughly. Divide the meat into three equal portions and gently form them into patties.
Burger Recipes - Burgers & Burger Ideas
1 week ago simplyrecipes.com Show details
30 Delicious Burger Recipes to Make All Summer Long. Spicy Buffalo Chicken Burgers. 25 mins Ratings. Explore Burgers. All Veggie Burgers. Herb Chicken Burgers. 20 mins Smashburger. 15 mins Nacho Burgers. 25 mins Bacon Cheeseburger. 15 mins Juicy Lucy Hamburger. 45 mins Blue Cheese Burgers. 25 mins Ratings.
Healthy Burger Recipes | EatingWell
3 days ago eatingwell.com Show details
Over the last thirty years, EatingWell has done a lot of cooking and grilling, and have numerous delicious burger recipes to show for it. Falafel Burgers. 4. Classic Beef Burgers with Cauliflower Buns. 1. Mushroom-Swiss Turkey Burgers. 2. Edamame …
Burger Recipes Using Impossible™ Burger
2 days ago impossiblefoods.com Show details
Our Favorite Ground Hamburger Recipes. Impossible Burger is the planet-friendly alternative for ground hamburger recipes. It handles and cooks up just like ground hamburger—even turning from pink to dark brown as you cook it. Try the Impossible™ Sloppy Joe. (opens in a new tab)
Burger Recipes - Beef, Turkey, Bean & More | Taste of Home
6 days ago tasteofhome.com Show details
Burger Recipes. Try one of these tasty grilled and pan-fried burger recipes. Whether you have a hankering for hamburger, chicken, turkey or any other favorite sandwiches we’ve got you covered with these tried-and-true recipes. Add Filter.
Juicy Grilled Turkey Burgers - FeelGoodFoodie
1 week ago feelgoodfoodie.net Show details
Jun 25, 2022 · In a large bowl, add the egg, garlic, Italian seasoning, smoked paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper. Mix together until well combined. Add the ground turkey to the bowl. Use your hands to mix until combined. Divide the mixture into 4 even portions.
Beef burger recipes | BBC Good Food
3 days ago bbcgoodfood.com Show details
19 Recipes. Get inspired by our juicy beef burgers. Pack your mince patties with spices from around the world and stack your buns with cheese, bacon, lettuce and more. Try these beef burger recipes, then also check out our cheeseburger recipes, BBQ burger recipes and main collection of burger recipes.
Steakhouse Burgers (The Ultimate Burger Recipe) - Once Upon a …
2 weeks ago onceuponachef.com Show details
Jul 02, 2020 · Instructions. Preheat the grill to high heat. In a large bowl, mash the bread and milk together with a fork until it forms a chunky paste. Add the salt, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup and mix well. Add the ground beef and scallions and break the …