- 4 large Golden Delicious apples (about 3 pounds)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch fine salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) cold butter, cut into small pieces
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving, optional
Desserts , Food & Cooking , Dessert & Treats Recipes , Dessert , Dessert , Breakfast , Dinner , Crisps and Crumbles Recipes , brunch , Apple Crisps and Crumbles Recipes
Author: Dave Lieberman
Try This Comforting Apple Crumble With A Crunchy, Nutty Topping From Food Network.
Yield: 6 to 8 recipes
Number Of Ingredients: 13Steps:
- Position an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Peel, core, and slice apples into 1/4-inch slices. Place apples in a large mixing bowl and toss with sugar, lemon juice, flour, and cinnamon. Pour into a lightly greased 9 by 13-inch baking dish, and spread out into an even layer. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, mix together the nuts, flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, and salt for the topping. Using a pastry cutter or your fingers, gently work in the cold butter until pea-sized lumps are formed.
- Top apples evenly with mixture and bake until apples are bubbly and topping is golden brown, about 45 minutes, rotating once halfway through cooking.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with vanilla ice cream.
- prime rib roast (at least 4 ribs)
- salt and pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 teaspoon hot horseradish
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
Prime Rib Roast
Food & Cooking , Dinner , Lunch , Ingredients , Meat & Poultry , roasts , Beef Recipes , easy , Roast Beef , Brunch
Author: Miss Annie
Make And Share This Prime Rib Roast Recipe From Food.com.
Yield: 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 9Steps:
- On the roast, rub the garlic, then the salt and pepper and place it, fat side up, in an uncovered pan.
- Sear in a very hot oven (450-475 degrees) for 30 minutes, reduce heat to 300 degrees, and cook as follows: Rare- 18-20 minutes per pound, Medium- 25 minutes per pound, Well done- 30 minutes per pound.
- May be served with Horseradish sauce.
Calories 114, Fat 11.4, SaturatedFat 6.6, Cholesterol 29.9, Sodium 89, Carbohydrate 2.3, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 2.1, Protein 1.3
- cooking spray
- ½ pound breakfast sausage
- 1 small onion, diced
- ½ cup milk
- 5 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen bite-size potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots®)
Tater Tot® Breakfast Casserole
100+ Breakfast and Brunch Recipes , Potatoes
Author: Shannon Kimmich Kenny
Easy Tater Tot® Breakfast Casserole For A Lazy Sunday Morning.
Number Of Ingredients: 11Steps:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage and onion in the hot skillet until sausage is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk milk, eggs, onion powder, salt, garlic powder, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Spread sausage mixture over the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Pour egg mixture over the top. Layer with 1/2 of the Cheddar cheese and all of the potato nuggets. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake until melted, about 20 minutes more. Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories 394.6 calories, Carbohydrate 16.7 g, Cholesterol 177.8 mg, Fat 28.8 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 20.2 g, SaturatedFat 13.1 g, Sodium 935.8 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
- cooking spray
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 3 ½ cups frozen bite-sized potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots®)
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups grated Colby-Jack cheese, divided
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Cheesy Tater Tot® Breakfast Casserole
100+ Breakfast and Brunch Recipes , Eggs
Author: Heidi Hawkeye
This Is A Recipe For A Cheesy Tater Tot® Breakfast Casserole We Whipped Together For The Family With Both Our Hearts And Tummies On Christmas Morning. It Is Amazing! Enjoy!
Number Of Ingredients: 11Steps:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a 9x12-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and let cool.
- Heat the same skillet over medium-high heat and add sausage. Cook and stir until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat. Crumble cooled bacon.
- Place potato nuggets in the bottom of the prepared baking dish, distributed evenly. Drizzle evenly with melted butter. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups of Colby-Jack cheese.
- Mix eggs, milk, onion, 1/2 of the bacon and sausage, mustard, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour into the baking dish. Add remaining Colby-Jack cheese, bacon, and sausage.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and cheese is melted, about 1 hour. Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Calories 586.7 calories, Carbohydrate 14.8 g, Cholesterol 258.7 mg, Fat 47 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 28.6 g, SaturatedFat 23 g, Sodium 1338 mg, Sugar 3.1 g
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 6 large jalapenos, halved and seeded
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Food & Cooking , Appetizers , Brunch
Author: Martha Stewart
These Stuffed Jalapenos Make A Great Party Appetizer. The Recipe Can Easily Be Doubled For A Crowd.
Number Of Ingredients: 4Steps:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and cheddar. Season with salt and pepper. With a small spoon, fill each jalapeno half with about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture. Place peppers on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until cheese is browned and bubbling, about 10 minutes, rotating sheet halfway through.
Calories 108 g, Cholesterol 6 g, Fat 10 g, Protein 4 g
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen mango pieces
- ⅓ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup orange-mango juice blend
Breakfast and Brunch , Drinks
I Love Mangoes And Fresh Fruit. This Is Awesome To Make And Pack To Have With You Around Town In A Bottle, Or Just Have For Breakfast Anytime.
Number Of Ingredients: 4Steps:
- Combine the banana, mango, yogurt, and juice in a blender; blend until nearly smooth.
Calories 135 calories, Carbohydrate 30.4 g, Cholesterol 2.5 mg, Fat 0.9 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, Sodium 38.7 mg, Sugar 21.7 g
- 1 very ripe peeled banana (preferably frozen)
- 2 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 3/4 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries or blueberries
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
Mango, Berry & Banana Smoothie
Breakfast , Vegetarian , Pescatarian , Peanut Free , Tree Nut Free , Soy Free , Kosher , Kid-Friendly , Date , Wheat/Gluten-Free , Bon Appétit , Small Plates , No Sugar Added , Yogurt , Mango , Healthy , High Fiber , Low Cholesterol , Smoothie , Non-Alcoholic , Brunch , Blackberry , Blueberry , Banana , Drink , Quick and Healthy
Author: Janet Taylor Mccracken
Tasty, And Healthy, Too: Coconut Water Is High In Potassium And Other Electrolytes. And Flaxseeds Are A Good Source Of Beneficial Omega-3s.
Yield: Makes 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 7Steps:
- Purée 1 very ripe peeled banana (preferably frozen), 2 pitted Medjool dates, 1 cup frozen mango chunks, 3/4 cup coconut water, 1/2 cup frozen blackberries or blueberries, 1/4 cup plain yogurt, and 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds in a blender until smooth.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ pound ground chicken gizzards
- ¼ pound ground pork
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons, plus 1 teaspoon Chef Paul Prudhomme's Poultry Magic®
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ cup finely chopped diced onions
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ cup uncooked rice
- 2 cups chicken or pork stock
- ⅓ pound ground chicken livers
Paul Prudhomme's Real Cajun Dirty Rice
Dinner , Side , Christmas , Brunch , New Year's Eve , Sausage , Buffet
Yield: 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 14Steps:
- how to prepare Place the oil, gizzards, pork and bay leaves in a large, heavy skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat and stir well. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the meat is thoroughly browned, about 7 to 10 minutes. Stir in the Poultry Magic®, mustard and cumin, then add the onions, celery, bell peppers and garlic. Stir thoroughly, scraping the skillet bottom well, and add the butter and stir until melted. Reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring constantly and scraping the skillet bottom well, for 4 minutes. Add the rice and cook, constantly stirring and scraping the skillet bottom, for 4 minutes, when the rice should start to crackle and pop. Add the stock and stir to loosen any bits stuck to the bottom of the skillet, then cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes. Stir in the chicken livers, cover the skillet, and reduce the heat to very low. Cook for 10 minutes, remove from the heat, and leave covered until the rice is tender, about 10 minutes. (The rice is finished this way to preserve the delicate flavor of the livers by not overcooking them.) Remove the bay leaves and serve immediately.
- 1 (12 pound) bone-in ham, rump portion
- ½ cup whole cloves
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 cups water, or as needed
Peanut Free , Tree Nut Free , Soy Free , Dinner , Wheat/Gluten-Free , Main Dish Recipes , Pork , Dairy Free , Christmas , Christmas Eve , Brunch , Ham , Whole
Author: Auntie Kk
My Family Loves Ham Like This. Sweetly Seasoned Ham Roasted With Moist Heat Is A Delicious Way To Celebrate Special Occasions. If Using A Pre-cooked Ham, Follow The Directions On The Package For Baking Times.
Number Of Ingredients: 4Steps:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place ham in a roasting pan, and press whole cloves into the top at 1 to 2 inch intervals. Pack the top with a layer of brown sugar. Pour enough water into the bottom of the roasting pan to come to a 1 inch depth. Cover the pan tightly with aluminum foil or a lid.
- Bake for 4 1/2 to 5 hours in the preheated oven (about 22 minutes per pound), or until the internal temperature of the ham has reached 160 degrees F (72 degrees C). Make sure the meat thermometer is not touching the bone. Let stand for about 20 minutes before carving.
Calories 635 calories, Carbohydrate 13.5 g, Cholesterol 148.1 mg, Fat 40.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 51.7 g, SaturatedFat 14.3 g, Sodium 2847.6 mg, Sugar 11.9 g
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 ¼ cups packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sliced almonds
Dessert , World Cuisine Recipes , European , Brunch , Belgian
I Believe Another Name For Windmill Cookies Is Speculaas. The Spices "speculaaskruiden" Make This Cookie So Distinctive And Were Imported Centuries Ago From The Far East.
Number Of Ingredients: 10Steps:
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the flour with spices, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar at high speed until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and mix well.
- Stir in by hand half the flour mixture, then add the remaining flour and almonds. Mix with a wooden spoon or knead with hands.
- Divide dough into four parts, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for several hours. (If you are using a mold, chill it as well.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and grease two cookie sheets.
- Remove one quarter of the dough from the refrigerator and flatten it with your hands. Oil your mold and lightly flour it. Using your fingers, press dough firmly into the mold. Trim any excess dough from the mold with a knife.
- Transfer the cookies onto greased cookie sheets with a spatula, spacing about one inch apart.
- Refrigerate dough trimming to be rerolled later. Lightly flour but do not re-oil cookie mold.
- Repeat process with remaining dough. When cookie sheets are full, bake cookies for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Store in a covered tin.
Calories 367.9 calories, Carbohydrate 47.6 g, Cholesterol 56.2 mg, Fat 18.1 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 10.1 g, Sodium 151.6 mg, Sugar 22.5 g
50 Best Brunch Recipes and Ideas - Food Network
1 week ago foodnetwork.com Show details
Nov 23, 2021 · Our 50 Best Brunch Recipes Make this a meal to remember with recipes for everything from French toast to frittatas, stratas, and so much more. November 23, 2021
› Reviews: 650
› Author: By
60 Easy Brunch Recipes You Haven’t Made Yet | Taste of …
1 week ago tasteofhome.com Show details
May 02, 2022 · 60 Easy Brunch Recipes You Haven’t Made Yet | Taste of Home
This beautiful winter fruit salad will be an eye-catching dish in your brunch spread. Plus it packs plenty of nutrients into your diet first thing in the morning!
This savory Dutch baby delivers comfort and flavor and it brings a smile. It’s the perf…Servings : 6
This yummy breakfast bowl gives everyone's favorite sandwich a healthy twist. Switch to crunchy peanut butter and sprinkle chopped peanuts over the top if you like the ex…
70 Easy Brunch Recipes | Southern Living
6 days ago southernliving.com Show details
Jan 09, 2021 · Recipe: Mini Cheese Grits Casseroles. We love the single-serving portions in ramekins for an elevated brunch, but they can also be made in a 2-quart dish. Just increase the cooking time by 50-55 minutes. Advertisement.
Our Most Popular Brunch Recipes | Martha Stewart
2 weeks ago marthastewart.com Show details
Apr 15, 2021 · Dress up these French street-food staples with sweet or savory toppings and any number of flavorful fillings. For brunch, try thinly sliced ham with Swiss or Gruyère cheese; if you prefer your brunch to be a sweet affair, go with strawberries and powdered sugar. 9 …
21 Best Brunch Recipes - Food52's Favorite Brunch Ideas
6 days ago food52.com Show details
Feb 11, 2022 · 17. Spiced Pear Bellini. Give this classic brunch cocktail an autumnal spin with homemade spiced pear purée. To make it, combine fresh pears, the zest and juice of a lemon, maple syrup, a bunch of ground spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice), and vanilla bean paste. Cook everything in a saucepan until the pears break down, then ...
15 Easy Brunch Recipes - The Spruce Eats
1 week ago thespruceeats.com Show details
Dec 28, 2020 · With these low-maintenance, simple-prep recipes, a superlative brunch can be as easy as Sunday morning with all of the show-stopping drama of a Saturday night. 01 of 15. Dutch Baby German Pancake. The Spruce / Leah Maroney. At any American brunch, pancakes are expected. But the hassle of painstakingly making individual rounds to order gets old ...
30 Best Brunch Recipes - Insanely Good
6 days ago insanelygoodrecipes.com Show details
Jun 16, 2022 · Moist muffins are filled with melt-in-your-mouth chocolate chips for a delicious snacking experience. Chocolate chip muffins are an objective favorite that everyone is sure to love. Stick with simple and bring a dozen muffins to your next brunch. 16. Banana Breakfast Bars. Breakfast bars are perfect on-the-go.
30 Easy brunch ideas | Features | Jamie Oliver
1 week ago jamieoliver.com Show details
Jun 19, 2020 · The best brunch recipes. By JamieOliver.com • June 19, 2020 • In Breakfast, Eggs, Recipe Roundup. Stacks of golden waffles and pancakes, smoked salmon, crispy bacon, eggs all kinds of ways, and maybe even a cheeky cocktail (or two), these brilliant brunch recipes should give you plenty of breakfast ideas to spread a little joy.
75 Easy Brunch Recipes - Best Brunch Menu Ideas - Country Living
1 day ago countryliving.com Show details
Jun 11, 2020 · 75 Easy Brunch Recipes - Best Brunch Menu Ideas - Country Living. 1. Delicious Graduation Cake Ideas. 2. Best Father's Day Gifts for Dads From Their Sons. 3. 53 Genius Ways to Throw a Better Backyard Barbecue. 4. Your Yard Needs These Perennial Flowers and Plants.
61 Best Brunch Recipes for a Relaxing Weekend at Home
2 weeks ago epicurious.com Show details
Sep 17, 2020 · Brunch at home means coffee the way you like it, bacon cooked to your preferences, and all the time in the world to linger and read the paper, with no one angling for your café table. Plus, you ...
Brunch Recipes & Menu Ideas | Epicurious.com
6 days ago epicurious.com Show details
Apr 22, 2022 · 31 Classic Gourmet Brunch Ideas for Weekend Cooking Inspiration. Gourmet recipes for French toast, quiche, coffee cake, breakfast burritos, and more. The Editors of Epicurious 05.04.22.
Brunch recipes | BBC Good Food
1 week ago bbcgoodfood.com Show details
Meet your new favourite brunch recipe: quick and easy prawn and egg mayonnaise on toast. Sprinkle with chives to finish. Shakshuka flatbread bake. A star rating of 4.9 out of 5. 7 ratings. Try an exotic brunch of spiced Turkish-style eggs.
Breakfast & Brunch Recipes | Martha Stewart
1 week ago marthastewart.com Show details
Breakfast & Brunch Recipes. Start your day off with these breakfast recipes for omelettes, pancakes, eggs Benedict, biscuits and gravy, hot cereal, and breakfast bars. And don't miss our tempting selection of sweet breakfast favorites: cinnamon rolls, muffins, and quick breakfast recipes, like smoothies and make-ahead breakfast casseroles.
Our 50 Best Brunch Recipes - The Daily Meal
1 week ago thedailymeal.com Show details
Sep 03, 2020 · Falafel Latkes. Jacqui Wedewer/The Daily Meal. These festive latkes put a spin on both traditional falafel and potato latkes, one of the best potato dishes on earth. An herb salad on the side with tangy pomegranate and a dollop of Greek …
87 Easy Brunch Recipes You Can Make Right at Home - Eat This …
1 week ago eatthis.com Show details
Aug 12, 2021 · Scrambled Eggs with Salmon, Asparagus and Goat Cheese. Mitch Mandel and Thomas MacDonald. For a luxe brunch that doesn't break the bank or leave you feeling sluggish all day, this egg dish is a must-have on the menu. Salmon and asparagus add omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin K while also elevating the entire meal.
Breakfast & Brunch Recipes - BettyCrocker.com
1 week ago bettycrocker.com Show details
Our brunch recipes make hosting easier. Whether you need slow-cooker recipes to clear space in your oven, or overnight breakfasts you can make ahead, we've got it all. Back To Top. 1. 2.
Breakfast & Brunch | The Best Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
5 days ago skinnytaste.com Show details
Jan 28, 2015 · Breakfast & Brunch. Whether you prefer sweet, savory, or both, you’ll love these healthy and delicious breakfast recipes. Many of these meals can be made the night before and are ready to serve in the morning! It’s that simple. There are tons of breakfast and brunch ideas that accomodate special diets such as vegetarian, gluten free and ...
Our Best Brunch Recipes | Food & Wine
6 days ago foodandwine.com Show details
Feb 26, 2021 · 35 Brunch Recipes for Pulling Off the Homemade Brunch of Your Dreams. Whether your go-to order is a simple omelet or a stack of pancakes, it's easy to create a restaurant-worthy brunch spread at ...
21 Essential Brunch Ideas for a Crowd - The Spruce Eats
1 week ago thespruceeats.com Show details
Sep 22, 2020 · Enjoy a deli-style weekend brunch without getting out of your pajamas with this easy recipe for everyone's favorite bagel and smoked salmon plate. This open-faced smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel is a great breakfast or brunch offering. Most grocery stores sell pre-sliced smoked salmon and cream cheese, which makes this recipe a snap to put ...
100+ Brunch recipes and ideas - delicious. magazine
5 days ago deliciousmagazine.co.uk Show details
Brunch recipes. Whatever days of the week you work, a morning off means waking up too late for breakfast and too early for lunch. In other words, it’s the perfect time to look for brunch recipes – take a look at our indulgent options, and get cracking open those eggs. If you’re spoiled for choice, try Dishoom’s Akuri aka spiced ...
12 Must Have Brunch Recipes | Weelicious
1 week ago weelicious.com Show details
Sep 03, 2020 · These 12 must have brunch recipes are invaluable to have at your fingertips. That goes for me too, since with Easter weekend upon us all I can think about is BRUNCH! Right behind Christmas brunch, Easter is easily my second favorite holiday meal. These 12 must-have brunch recipes are total game changers at this, or any, time of year. When I was a kid I …