- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon (optional)
Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Desserts , Cookies , Breakfast , Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
This Is The Best Oatmeal Cookie I Have Ever Tasted And It Is My Family's Favorite. Add Your Favorite Spicy If You Like. Great Gift For Christmas Too!
Yield: 42 42 cookies, 42 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 12Steps:
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl,sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In another another bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Stir dry ingredients in the cream mixture until just blended. mix in quick oats, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 13 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 4 large Golden Delicious apples (about 3 pounds)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch fine salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) cold butter, cut into small pieces
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving, optional
Desserts , Food & Cooking , Dessert & Treats Recipes , Dessert , Dessert , Breakfast , Dinner , Crisps and Crumbles Recipes , brunch , Apple Crisps and Crumbles Recipes
Author: Dave Lieberman
Try This Comforting Apple Crumble With A Crunchy, Nutty Topping From Food Network.
Yield: 6 to 8 recipes
Number Of Ingredients: 13Steps:
- Position an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Peel, core, and slice apples into 1/4-inch slices. Place apples in a large mixing bowl and toss with sugar, lemon juice, flour, and cinnamon. Pour into a lightly greased 9 by 13-inch baking dish, and spread out into an even layer. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, mix together the nuts, flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, and salt for the topping. Using a pastry cutter or your fingers, gently work in the cold butter until pea-sized lumps are formed.
- Top apples evenly with mixture and bake until apples are bubbly and topping is golden brown, about 45 minutes, rotating once halfway through cooking.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with vanilla ice cream.
- cooking spray
- ½ pound breakfast sausage
- 1 small onion, diced
- ½ cup milk
- 5 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen bite-size potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots®)
Tater Tot® Breakfast Casserole
100+ Breakfast and Brunch Recipes , Potatoes
Author: Shannon Kimmich Kenny
Easy Tater Tot® Breakfast Casserole For A Lazy Sunday Morning.
Number Of Ingredients: 11Steps:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage and onion in the hot skillet until sausage is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk milk, eggs, onion powder, salt, garlic powder, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Spread sausage mixture over the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Pour egg mixture over the top. Layer with 1/2 of the Cheddar cheese and all of the potato nuggets. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake until melted, about 20 minutes more. Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories 394.6 calories, Carbohydrate 16.7 g, Cholesterol 177.8 mg, Fat 28.8 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 20.2 g, SaturatedFat 13.1 g, Sodium 935.8 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 lbs frozen tater tots
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 5 chives, chopped
- 1/2 lb spicy breakfast sausage
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs or 1/4 cup seasoned stuffing mix
- salt and pepper
Breakfast Tater-tot Casserole
One Dish Meal
Author: Chef Matteo Lopez
Make And Share This Breakfast Tater-tot Casserole Recipe From Food.com.
Yield: 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 13Steps:
- Prepare a glass baking dish (at least 8x10) by spreading butter along the bottom and sides.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, sour cream, chives, seasoned salt, hot sauce and salt and pepper and whisk until well blended.
- Add 2 cups cheddar and 1 cup mozzarella cheese and tots to mixture. Mix well until all tots are coated and all ingredients mixed.
- In small pan, cook sausage until just before done (sausage will finish in the oven), drain well and add to tot mixture.
- Pour the mixture into your pre-greased baking pan and top with the rest of the cheese and the bread crumbs. Spread topping evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- cooking spray
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 3 ½ cups frozen bite-sized potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots®)
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups grated Colby-Jack cheese, divided
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Cheesy Tater Tot® Breakfast Casserole
100+ Breakfast and Brunch Recipes , Eggs
Author: Heidi Hawkeye
This Is A Recipe For A Cheesy Tater Tot® Breakfast Casserole We Whipped Together For The Family With Both Our Hearts And Tummies On Christmas Morning. It Is Amazing! Enjoy!
Number Of Ingredients: 11Steps:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a 9x12-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and let cool.
- Heat the same skillet over medium-high heat and add sausage. Cook and stir until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat. Crumble cooled bacon.
- Place potato nuggets in the bottom of the prepared baking dish, distributed evenly. Drizzle evenly with melted butter. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups of Colby-Jack cheese.
- Mix eggs, milk, onion, 1/2 of the bacon and sausage, mustard, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Pour into the baking dish. Add remaining Colby-Jack cheese, bacon, and sausage.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and cheese is melted, about 1 hour. Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Calories 586.7 calories, Carbohydrate 14.8 g, Cholesterol 258.7 mg, Fat 47 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 28.6 g, SaturatedFat 23 g, Sodium 1338 mg, Sugar 3.1 g
- One 16-ounce bag frozen Tater Tots®
- Butter, for the baking dish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound spicy bulk breakfast sausage
- 1 medium onion, very finely diced
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 4 large eggs
- 1 red bell pepper, very finely diced
- 1 green bell pepper, very finely diced
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
Author: Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield: 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 15Steps:
- Line up the tater tots in a buttered 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage and onion and cook, breaking the sausage up with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly, then sprinkle it over the tater tots.
- In a large bowl, mix the milk, half-and-half, seasoned salt, cayenne, eggs, bell peppers, half of both cheeses and some salt and pepper. Pour over the tots and sausage mixture, then top with the rest of the cheese. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake, covered, for about 25 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to bake until the cheese is brown and bubbly and the casserole is cooked through, another 20 to 35 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen mango pieces
- ⅓ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup orange-mango juice blend
Breakfast and Brunch , Drinks
I Love Mangoes And Fresh Fruit. This Is Awesome To Make And Pack To Have With You Around Town In A Bottle, Or Just Have For Breakfast Anytime.
Number Of Ingredients: 4Steps:
- Combine the banana, mango, yogurt, and juice in a blender; blend until nearly smooth.
Calories 135 calories, Carbohydrate 30.4 g, Cholesterol 2.5 mg, Fat 0.9 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, Sodium 38.7 mg, Sugar 21.7 g
- 1 very ripe peeled banana (preferably frozen)
- 2 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 3/4 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries or blueberries
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
Mango, Berry & Banana Smoothie
Breakfast , Vegetarian , Pescatarian , Peanut Free , Tree Nut Free , Soy Free , Kosher , Kid-Friendly , Date , Wheat/Gluten-Free , Bon Appétit , Small Plates , No Sugar Added , Yogurt , Mango , Healthy , High Fiber , Low Cholesterol , Smoothie , Non-Alcoholic , Brunch , Blackberry , Blueberry , Banana , Drink , Quick and Healthy
Author: Janet Taylor Mccracken
Tasty, And Healthy, Too: Coconut Water Is High In Potassium And Other Electrolytes. And Flaxseeds Are A Good Source Of Beneficial Omega-3s.
Yield: Makes 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 7Steps:
- Purée 1 very ripe peeled banana (preferably frozen), 2 pitted Medjool dates, 1 cup frozen mango chunks, 3/4 cup coconut water, 1/2 cup frozen blackberries or blueberries, 1/4 cup plain yogurt, and 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds in a blender until smooth.
- 4 cups fresh blueberries (thawed if using frozen)
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar
- 3 (1 1/2 ounce) packages instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal (1.5 oz each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
Desserts , Dessert , Breakfast
This Recipe Is From North American Blueberry Council. This Is A Good Way To Use Instant Oatmeal Pkgs. That Didn't Get Used During The Winter.
Yield: 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 4Steps:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a 9-inch pie plate, toss blueberries with sugar.
- In a small bowl, combine oatmeal and butter until mixture forms coarse crumbs; sprinkle over blueberries.
- Bake until mixture bubbles around the edge and topping is light brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
- 4 slices rhodes bread, cubed (4 cups)
- 3 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 lb Italian sausage, browned and drained
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Savory Breakfast Bread Pudding
Author: Rhodes Bake-n-serv
A Delicious Breakfast Recipe To Start The Day Off Just Right. Source: Http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/savory-breakfast-bread-pudding
Yield: 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 13Steps:
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl. Combine cheddar cheese, tomatoes, sausage, green onions, basil, brown sugar, oregano and garlic powder.
- Add to bread and toss gently until bread is well coated. Pour mixture into a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan. Whisk eggs, whipping cream, salt and pepper and pour over bread mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake at 350°F 55-65 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Calories 682.1, Fat 52, SaturatedFat 27.1, Cholesterol 283, Sodium 1186.2, Carbohydrate 22.6, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 11, Protein 31.5
Breakfast and Brunch Recipes | Allrecipes
2 days ago allrecipes.com Show details
Greek Omelet with Asparagus and Feta Cheese. 20. This omelet is filled with a mixture of cherry tomatoes, spinach, bell pepper, and asparagus. Feta cheese gives it that distinctive Greek flavor that pairs perfectly with the veggies. Easy Breakfast Casserole with Biscuits and Gravy. 3. Buttermilk Cinnamon Rolls. 469.
Breakfast Recipes - Recipes by Meal | Taste of Home
2 weeks ago tasteofhome.com Show details
Cheesy Hash Brown Egg Casserole with Bacon"Isn't it about time for you to make your 'egg pie?'" my husband and sons inquire, using the nickname they've given this hearty breakfast casserole with bacon. Hash brown … Hash Brown Egg BakeA package of frozen potatoes makes this hash brown egg casserole simple to prepare. Featuring bacon and cheddar cheese, this easy egg bake is tasty breakfast or … Sausage and Egg CasseroleFor the perfect combination of eggs, sausage, bread and cheese, this is the dish to try. My mom and I like this sausage breakfast casserole because it bakes up tender … Air-Fryer Bacon-Broccoli Quiche CupsChock-full of veggies and melted cheese, this comforting and colorful egg bake has become a brunch classic. For a tasty variation, try substituting asparagus for the …
125 Easy Breakfast Recipes - Best Breakfast Ideas
1 week ago countryliving.com Show details
Start your morning right with these breakfast recipes, including granola, waffles, eggs, and everything in between. 72 Mother's Day Brunch Ideas to Wow Your Mom . 42 Best Father's Day Brunch Ideas to Make for Dad. 20 Best Valentine's Day Breakfast Recipes. Seeded Granola.
Breakfast Recipes - Tasty
1 week ago tasty.co Show details
Breakfast 730 recipes. Breakfast: It's the most important meal of the day. And whether you prefer that meal to be savory or sweet, we've got a ton of breakfast recipes that will wake you up and satisfy every craving. From classic blueberry pancakes to veggie-packed omelets, let's dig in!
30+ Healthy 5-Minute Breakfast Recipes | EatingWell
1 day ago eatingwell.com Show details
Jan 26, 2022 · Top a whole-grain freezer waffle with nut butter, banana slices and chocolate chips for a decadent-tasting and healthy breakfast or snack you can whip up when you're short on time. This high-protein, high-fiber breakfast may be ready before your coffee is finished brewing. 9 of 35. View All. Advertisement.
38 Quick & Easy Breakfast Ideas — Eat This Not That
1 week ago eatthis.com Show details
Apr 02, 2022 · Monkey Toast. Shutterstock. A classic quick breakfast. Spread a toasted whole-wheat slice of bread with peanut or almond butter. Top with sliced bananas, a drizzle of honey, and chia seeds. For even more clever toast recipes, try these 15 Toast Recipe Ideas That Go Beyond Basic Avocado. 35.
50 BEST Breakfast Ideas | The Modern Proper
1 week ago themodernproper.com Show details
Breakfast Ideas for a Crowd: Quiches & Frittatas. Tomato, Basil & Caramelized Onion Quiche. Combining a creamy egg base with heirloom tomatoes, fresh basil, a shaving of Parmigiano-Reggiano, and onions caramelized to perfection, this is the be-all end-all of quiche recipes. Caramelized Onion Frittata.
Breakfast & Brunch Recipes - BettyCrocker.com
1 week ago bettycrocker.com Show details
Our brunch recipes make hosting easier. Whether you need slow-cooker recipes to clear space in your oven, or overnight breakfasts you can make ahead, we've got it all. Back To Top. 1. 2.
12 Griddle Breakfast Ideas [Easy Blackstone Recipes]
2 weeks ago theonlinegrill.com Show details
May 13, 2022 · To make a breakfast burrito, start by preparing the individual components such as fried breakfast sausage, eggs, and melted cheese. Put everything in a large tortilla and wrap. Finally, place the finished burrito on the griddle for a few …
The Best Breakfast Recipes | 100+ Damn Delicious Breakfast Ideas
4 days ago damndelicious.net Show details
Freezer Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches. March 9, 2019. Ham, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas. January 11, 2019. Pumpkin Spice French Toast. October 7, 2018. How to Make Yogurt in an Instant Pot. ... Get the Latest recipes right in your inbox: Sign Up ^ Top; Home; About; Browse Recipes; Press; Team;
900+ Breakfast Recipes ideas in 2022 - Pinterest
2 days ago pinterest.com Show details
Jun 17, 2022 - All Things Breakfast! Breakfast foods, quick and easy breakfasts, healthy breakfasts, breakfast breads, smoothies and more!. See more ideas about recipes, breakfast recipes, breakfast.
Breakfast Recipes | Brunch Ideas | McCormick
1 week ago mccormick.com Show details
Breakfast and brunch ideas are a big hit, whether it’s a weekend splurge, tradition, or catering for visitors. We know that a great menu is what it takes to make brunch the meal of ALL meals. Discover your next favorite French toast recipe, make some cinnamon pancakes, or try out our mini frittatas. With everything from donuts to bacon ...
2,854 Breakfast Recipes | MrBreakfast.com
5 days ago mrbreakfast.com Show details
Breakfast recipes categorized by food type (ie. pancakes, omelets) and meal type (ie. international, healthy). Includes the 25 most popular breakfast recipes. Find a recipe, review recipes or add your own.
Breakfast Recipes and Ideas - The Pioneer Woman
1 week ago thepioneerwoman.com Show details
Get the best ideas for breakfast from The Pioneer Woman, including recipes for potatoes, burritos, sausage patties, and more. ... 22 Egg Recipes That Go Way Beyond Breakfast. Celebrate St. Paddy's Day with Irish Soda Bread. Wake Up to a …
Best Breakfast & Brunch Recipes - Easy Ideas! | The Recipe Critic
5 days ago therecipecritic.com Show details
Breakfast Recipes. Try these sweet and savory breakfast and brunch favorites that can be made ahead of time or quick and easy to start the morning off right! Casseroles, cinnamon rolls and my grandma’s famous pancakes are always favorites in our home. Donut French Toast Muffins Waffles Pancakes Smoothie Granola.
21 Best American Breakfast Foods to Start Your Day Right
1 week ago recipes.net Show details
Nov 29, 2021 · Like many American breakfast foods, burritos also feature the staples such as bacon, ham, sausages, scrambled eggs, and more. You can even sneak a slice of cheese in. The choices are just endless and your creativity is your only limit. But let us give you a head start by trying the recipe we have here.
53 Breakfast Recipes Guaranteed to Make You a Morning Person
2 weeks ago bonappetit.com Show details
Jun 02, 2021 · 53 Breakfast Recipes Guaranteed to Make You a Morning Person. Egg sandwiches, avocado toasts, and all the oatmeals to make your first meal of the day count. By Mehreen Karim. June 2, 2021 ...
100+ BEST Breakfast Recipes - Tastes Better From Scratch
1 week ago tastesbetterfromscratch.com Show details
Breakfast Recipes. We LOVE starting our day off right with the BEST breakfast recipes! We have healthy breakfast recipes, sweet breakfast recipes, breakfast recipes for kids, breakfast casseroles, and even air fryer breakfast recipes! Choose from something simple, classic, or unique; we have over 100 recipes for you to choose from!