Baked Maple Chicken Thighs-recipes
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, or more to taste
- 8 chicken thighs
- cooking spray (such as Pam®)
Baked Maple Chicken Thighs
Chicken , Meat and Poultry Recipes , Chicken Thigh Recipes
Here's An Easy, Breezy, Delicious Chicken Thigh Recipe. Easy To Prepare And Easier To Eat! The Marinade Is Delicious On Pork, Too!
Number Of Ingredients: 5Steps:
- Whisk maple syrup, Dijon mustard, and balsamic vinegar together in a bowl. Pour over chicken thighs in a bowl and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in the prepared casserole dish and pour remaining marinade on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Flip chicken and continue baking until juices run clear and sauce is thick, about 25 minutes more. Serve with sauce over chicken.
Calories 193.6 calories, Carbohydrate 17.2 g, Cholesterol 56.6 mg, Fat 6.2 g, Protein 15.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 425.4 mg, Sugar 12.5 g